Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day Eight, Time to Shop!

Today we took it a bit easier and headed out to the Westfield shopping center. It is the largest shopping mall in London. Naturally, both Ben and I were able to find lots of interesting things to buy. I have a lot of new DVDs to watch when I get home, and Ben found lots of CDs that he hasn't been able to find in the U.S.

This evening we will be going to dinner and then to see the play The Lion King. Tomorrow we will visit some museums, and then we are going to see "Romeo and Juliet" at the Globe Theatre. We are going to be "groundlings" (standing up in front of the stage).

1 comment:

  1. Ben was one of my fourth grade students at Millard-Hensley. His mother told me he went to London. I love all the pictures and facts about London. Tell Ben I am so happy for him that he got to visit there. Wish I could go!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still reading and enjoying all the wonderful pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete